Invitation to Guest Authors
I’m always looking for way to enhance the value of the content in my blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by guest authors. The welcome mat is out for readers who want to create a post for this time – this space. *
Please note that this is not a commercial blog and no submissions made on behalf of a commercial client will be considered for publication.
I welcome guest post submissions from those I have a relationship with ie. from my regular readers/commenters.
(1) All submissions must in English and accompanied by the URL for the a guest author’s personal blog or site non-commercial site and/or links to published articles written by them.
(2) The submission must be relevant ie. focused on or related to subject matter that’s already found in my blog. Differences of opinion are welcome; posts will not be rejected on a difference of opinion alone.
(3) The submission must be original, new and unique, of reasonable length, and those including images and/or media must meet the requirements below:
- Original – The blogger submitting a post must be the author of the post submitted.
- New and Unique – Posts containing content previously published in digital or printed form anywhere else before will not be accepted for publication;
- Reasonable length – The minimum length is 200 words and maximum length is 650 words;
- Images Media – Images and media must be royalty free or used in accordance with their license.
Terms of Agreement
(1) The guest author and I both agree not to republish the same article in it’s entirety anywhere else either in digital or printed form.
(2) I agree to provide a byline link to their blog from the guest author’s username in a brief bio at the end of the article.
- No affiliate links allowed.
- No self-promotion links allowed.
(3) I agree do not edit save for small and obvious typos, spelling errors, etc. and if I have any concerns about any part of the draft post I will discuss them with the guest author by email, prior to publication.
(4) I reserve the right to refuse to publish any submission for any reasons I deem relevant and will notify the author of my refusal to publish by email.
I do not provide Admin area access to my blog. After you have emailed your guest post idea to me at thistimethisspace [at] yahoo [dot] ca and received my confirmation of my interest in it, you may submit a draft guest post to me at the same email address.
Related posts found in my blogging tips blog:
Guest blogging opportunities, arrangements and concerns
Guest Posting Policy
* UPDATE: March 2nd, 2013.
Please note that as I have been barraged by requests for publishing guest posts from those who believe they can use my blog as a platform for promoting their SEO businesses, I am not accepting any guest posts at this time from anyone I do not have a relationship with.