A Lovely Award
A backlink is defined as a link from one website pointing back to your site , and what every blog needs is one-way non-reciprocal backlinks. A blog meme is a viral game where you generate links and relationships through asking other bloggers to participate. The changes Google has made to determining authority and PageRank means obtaining backlinks has become a challenge, and blog memes are legitimate means of securing backlinks.
Elle at Chasing Education has selected this time ~ this space for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are the rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
1. Accept the award.
2. Post it (the image) on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
3. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I’d like to spread the love to these terrific bloggers whose blogs are new additions to my reading list. Please take part in the meme and please also visit each others’ blogs.
- Activeleisure – The Hubby Diaries – A humorous look at the entertaining differences between men & women. All stories are taken directly from my marriage and the stories are written in a funny, lighthearted way!
- Benjamin – Peaceful Prosperity - Can you enjoy a deeper understanding of life, self, and your connection with others while still pursuing your goals? Absolutely! Does meditation/mysticism really help? Absolutely! Come find yourself with a smile! Coaching program is coming soon.
- Cindy Gee - Slow The Circle Down: The Real Secrets of Staying Young – This blog is evolving. It began as a blog about aging and staying young, but now it is writing its own direction as I tap into the connection between creativity and wellness. Slow the circle down. What do we uncover when we do so?
- Count Sneaky – Count Sneaky’s Journal – Moral and refined, unique and eccentric entertainment for ladies and gentlemen of all ages. Family friendly humor.
- Deray28 (Diana) – The hidden face of the moon (Translation of my blog “La cara oculta de la luna”.) – I’m a grad student and I like to write my dreams, letters never to be sent, movie reviews, book reviews, etc.
- Fatima – Your Wellness – Self improvement blog packed with exhilarating insight, inspirations, practical tips towards happiness, healthier life, building confidence, wellness, self discovery and many more.
- Fibrohaven (Dannette) – Fibromyalgia Haven – Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1997, I have been learning to live well with it ever since. The first step was accepting that my life would be different. Then I had to learn to embrace the new me, and all that I still have to offer. It hasn’t been easy, but I hope that by writing about my journey, you will feel more understood, and recognize that you are valuable, and you are not alone.
- Funkkeewebmistress – Funkkeejooce – Funkkeejooce is personal journal of a day to day life.It is a compilation of ramblings, observations, opinions and thoughts.
- Kate Miller – aspotofblog – This is a mature blog for adults only. Musings from a disillusioned female on men, relationships, sex and life in-between, trying to find where she belongs in this world.
- Meam Wye – Shining History – Medieval Islamic Civilization – Blog dedicated to the contributions of Muslims in science and technology during the Medieval Islamic Civilization.
- Nothingprofound – out of context: pieces of a life – Writing is a quiet space. Come join me in my quiet space and loiter a while. A thoughtful collection of original aphorisms, adages, catchphrases, maxims, proverbs, sayings.
- MissSuzie - Bringing Bitchy Back – Bringing Bitchy Back offers up a full serving of witty bitchiness. Available in four random flavors — act now and your order will be doubled.
- Rainhat – Rainhat music – I write about my music, and about what works and what doesn’t when you’re doing everything yourself the indie way. Here you can listen to my songs and read about my progress towards full time musicianship.
- Sandy – Rheumatoid Arthritis Support: Coping With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Autoimmune Disease – The diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis 12 years ago was devastating. After years of mainstream and alternative treatments I learned how to manage the disease and live within limitations.
- stillthinking of unefilleamericaine.com – I am an architect by training, a writer by calling and dreadfully unqualified to call myself either. I will be journeying to a new city in the United States this year to rebuild my life and I figured that it was time I shed the bits of me I am not fond of. So, this is my reinvention.
- The Celtic Music Fan – celtic music fan - Celtic Music covers all genres of music coming from the seven Celtic nations: Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Isle of Man, Brittany and Galicia.
- TJlubrano – A Look in a Creative Mind – My blog’s primarily focus is on drawing. But besides drawing I also write (cook, sing, dance…yeah I can’t sit still haha. I’m a Sociology student with many hobbies haha. Being creative is what I live for and hope that I can give an insight in my ideas via my blog and I love to get to know new people! So if you visit my blog please leave a comment ^_^!
- Vivana – Invisible Illness CFIDS/FMS – Allow yourself to share your experience with this invisible illness and help yourself and others too. Share your tools, how you deal with everyday life, and gain access to information on Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome and Fibromyalgia (CFIDS/FMS). My Mission is to empower patients to take control of their health by providing my own story and experience with treatment information, quality health products, community, and advocacy.
- Zuzanna Musial – Lotus11 Love For Words And Music – This blog is about all kinds of poems. The inspiration comes from diverse sources, like listening to my favourite Gospel Songs or Classical instrumental music. My poems often related to life events, as it happens, also like to write poems that people can connect with and relate. Music is also my passion therefore; you will find videos with great tunes on my page too. I love life, people, Nature and peace.
Welcome to my Reading List! If you like to leave a comment please do.